Advanced Norm & Tracercoᵀᴹ T-407 Meter Training
This bundle includes our Advanced Norm Online Training course and our Ludlumᵀᴹ Model 3-97 NORM Meter Training.
The Advanced NORM Training is comprised of three modules:
- Module 1 is the NORM Awareness Training where the learner is provided a basic overview of what NORM is, its hazards, and how to protect themselves.
- Module 2 is the NORM Worker Training, which covers basic safe work practices, including what PPE to use and what procedures should be implemented.
- Module 3 informs the learner how to manage NORM. Detection equipment, PPE requirements, procedures, transportation, and waste management are addressed.
After completing ALARA's Advanced NORM Training, the learner will:
- Know when and why NORM is a workplace concern
- Become familiar with NORM detection equipment
- Know the NORM PPE requirements for different work scenarios
- Know important NORM Procedures and how and where to implement them
- Know the proper characterization, management, and disposal of NORM waste
After completing ALARA’s Tracercoᵀᴹ T-407 NORM Meter Training, the learner will know:
- The key components of the meter
- How the detectors function
- How to operate the meter
- How to inspect the meter before use
- How to interpret measurements and readings
This bundle includes the following products
Advanced NORM Training is for individuals who are responsible for organizing or supervising work involving NORM.
Learn key components of the meter such as how to inspect, operate, and interpret the measurements and readings.